Business Overview of EMCA of Africa
Khatano Nsuku Projects Trading As Elections Consulting Agency of Africa (EMCA).
Registration number: 2011/006849/23
The business was founded by persons with more than 8 years in Elections Operations and is 100% black female owned. It is based in Pretoria, South Africa.
The EMCA is service driven company, which provides advanced consulting, planning and elections services to help companies realize their organizational/ company goals, through regular and credible elections of their representatives. In addition, this business entity creates employment opportunities for previously disadvantaged young women and the youth.
Chief Executive Officer: Mrs Lulu White-Raheem [read more]
Head of Research and Projects: Mr Doudou Kabongo
Head of HR and Administration: Ms Betty M Poopedi
Procurement Officer: Ms Pamela Kamhiriri
Who are we?
The Elections Consulting Agency of Africa - EMCA - is an independent private elections specialist company. The entity provides an all inclusive consultative and pre-election, election and post election service to clients who require our services. Our clientele includes, medical aid schemes; provident and pension funds; political parties, trade unions; private schools; company trustees and executive directors; institutions of higher learning and civil societies among others.
- to provide professional, well planned and well managed election services with immediate credible results
- to conduct fair, honest and impartial election services that encourage and provide skilful access to all affected stakeholders
- to provide a professional, efficient, fair and credible service to our clients;
- to empower our clients with the specialized skills they require for effectively facilitating and coordinating credible elections
- to provide a monitoring and evaluating body responsible for such monitoring pre-elections, during and post elections
- to provide successful election and campaign strategies and techniques to assist election candidates and/or political parties win elections
- to managing complex and large election campaigns for political organisation and the presidential candidate.